Please keep the following guidelines in mind as we resume Daily Mass at St. Joseph
- Worshipers who are sick or high risk should NOT attend Mass.
This includes but is not limited to:
o Do you have a fever?
o Have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19?
o Do you have respiratory issues?
o Are you immunocompromised?
o Are you over 65?
- Worshipers are to use the restroom only if absolutely necessary.
- Worshipers are strongly encouraged to receive Communion in the hand.
- There will be no Sign of Peace.
- There will be no holy water in the fonts.
- Please maintain social distancing – sit in every other pew at least 6 feet apart and maintain a 6-foot distance when receiving Communion.
- Please do not congregate before or after Mass.